Yard Waste (Brush & Bulky Waste)
Cobbs also serves as a Citizens Convenience Center and accepts brush and bulky waste from City of Waco residents. Proof of residency is required. The following guidelines apply to brush and bulky waste drop-offs:
- Two drop-offs per bill are permitted. A pickup with a full bed towing a trailer counts as two loads.
- You may bring two loads to Cobbs or to the Landfill, or one each to each location.
- Trailer loads must be no longer than 12 feet, and no taller than 4 feet.
- State law requires that loose loads must be tarped.
- Because of liability concerns, we cannot help unload. Please bring helpers with you if you think you will need them.
We cannot accept tires, construction materials (such as drywall, concrete, bricks or asphalt shingles), household chemicals, compressed cylinders, or household garbage.
Don’t see what you’d like to recycle or dispose of listed here? Please give us a call – we may be able to accept it or offer suggestions on its disposal. Other disposal options available here. (Link to Household Hazardous Waste page).