The City of Waco offers solid waste and recycling services for businesses in Waco. A variety of services are offered and options are available to fit your needs and budget. Your business may also benefit from recycling through reduced disposal costs, increased operational efficiency, and increased employee awareness of recycling. Please call 299-2603 to discuss your needs with a Customer Service Representative.
Solid Waste Services
- Container sizes 3, 4, 6, and 8 cy sizes.
- Roll-off containers in 10, 13, 20, 30, and 40 cy sizes.
- Frequency of service is determined by customer needs.
The City of Waco Solid Waste Services offers the following options for commercial recycling:
- 95 gallon cart up to 8 cy front load container
- Items that can go in recycling cart or dumpster same as residential curbside.
Other Local Recycling Services
City of Waco Recycling Drop-off Center:
Cobbs Convenience Center
2021 N. 44th St.
Batteries Plus: 776-6767
CMC Recycling: 754-5700
Certi Shred: 732-6383
Goodwill Computer Works Store: 754-2870
Habitat for Humanity's ReStore: 756-0131
M . Lipsitz and Co.: 756-6661
Safety Kleen Corp.: 772-4419
Sunbright Paper Recycling, Inc.: 776-1977
More information can also be found at waco-texas.com
The City of Waco Solid Waste Services offers educational programs on a variety of solid waste issues. These programs are free of charge and can be tailored to group size and needs. Call City of Waco Solid Waste Services at (254) 751-8538 for more information.
Roll-off containers are large, open top, rectangular containers for holding construction debris, brush and other non-food waste. Fees are based on size of container and service.
- 10, 13, 20, 30, or 40 cubic yard
- 3 cubic yards is approximately the size of the bed of a standard sized pickup truck.
Waste that is not allowed:
- Paint, liquid wastes, pesticides, batteries, motor oil and tires.
- If you have a question about whether a material can be disposed of, please give us a call at 299-2612.
- Container must be placed on firm, stable ground or surface
- Location must be accessible by truck without obstructions
- Free of overhead obstructions
- Cannot be placed on a city street with out prior approval
Securing a Container
- Must sign a temporary release of liability and arrange for billing at the Water Office, or at the Solid Waste Administration Office.
- Call (254) 299-2603 to learn more.